FREEJUMP's stirrup leathers single strap and extra wide design provides unbeatable riding comfort and the guarantee that the FREEJUMP stirrup leathers will not twist. The upper part enables an even more precise adjustment of the length than conventional stirrup leathers thanks to the use of biothane material on the back of the upper part of the leathers; the biothane reinforces the upper part of the leathers allowing more holes in the same short distance (30 holes instead of 20 as found on conventional leathers).
The new PRO GRIP:
- Leathers internal grip for a true gripping effect to the saddle
- Stirrups stayin a more stable position
- Grip mounted on a velcro strap for easy replacement
- Leathers supplied with a 2nd leather strap (mounted on velcro) with no grip
- Special rubber material with a surface for maximum desired grip
- Made from Vegetal tanned leather
Vegetal tanned leather is friendlier to the environment and is also less harmful to the health of those who produce it and the end users. Vegetal tanned leather does not trigger allergies. Vegetal tanning is used particularly for orthopedics, for saddles and horse tacks (horses can also be allergic!). You will often find some in the lining of your shoes.